 General / 51073
51072  |  51074
Subject:
New home for Brickshelf Scan Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:44:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am happy to announce that the Brickshelf Instuction Library will be coming
back online soon.  Kevin Loch has asked us, and we agreed, to host it at
Peeron.com.  Since we have to write a new interface for the library, it is not
ready yet to go live, but we hope it will be available soon.