 General / 50955

Re: What is ALE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle wrote:

   I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.

I thought ALE was a warm place reserved for agnostics like Dave!

JOHN (trying to keep up with your barbarisms, Dave!)

Re: What is ALE?
   I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.

I thought ALE was a warm place reserved for agnostics like Dave!

JOHN (trying to keep up with your barbarisms, Dave!)

Why don’t we use “Adult Hobbyist Of Lego” or AHOL! After all we are all AHOLs once in a while! :-p

Gary Istok

Re: What is ALE?
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle wrote:

   I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.

I thought ALE was a warm place reserved for agnostics like Dave!

JOHN (trying to keep up with your barbarisms, Dave!)

Why don’t we use “Adult Hobbyist Of Lego” or AHOL! After all we are all AHOLs once in a while! :-p

Gary Istok

That is the best yet!!!!!!!

Adr.

Re: What is ALE?
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

   Why don’t we use “Adult Hobbyist Of Lego” or AHOL! After all we are all AHOLs once in a while! :-p

ROTFLMAHOLO!

Good one, Gary! :-)

JOHN

Re: What is ALE?
   I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.

I thought ALE was a warm place reserved for agnostics like Dave!

JOHN (trying to keep up with your barbarisms, Dave!)

Hey, leave my haircut out of this.

Dave!

Re: What is ALE?