 General / 50936
RE: What is ALE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:06:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
My comments for now:

ALE - it is not here - http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/all
no idea what ALE is, I do know what a AFOL is.

I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.  I don't drink much,
so I don't know the difference between, say.. Stout, Ale, Beer, etc..

Scott

Re: What is ALE?
In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
My comments for now:

ALE - it is not here - http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/all
no idea what ALE is, I do know what a AFOL is.

I thought ALE was a particular type of alcoholic libation.  I don't drink much,
so I don't know the difference between, say.. Stout, Ale, Beer, etc..

Scott

Scott, you've just pointed out why I don't care for that acronym. AFOL is fine
by me!

-Dave

Re: What is ALE?