 General / 50933
    Re: Brickshelf going away??? —Jake McKee
   (...) Yeah, valid points. And I'm not really talking about cleaning out good stuff, or even ugly stuff. But upon inspection of my gallery, I may discover that I have 4 photos of basically the same shot. 3 of those could go away easily. Jake --- Jake (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf going away??? —Samarth Moray
   (...) IMHO another thing that I forgot to mention that gulps down a lot of space are pictures of official LEGO sets. I have got no idea why this is REALLY neccessary , since, if you want to inventory your collection, you've already got LUGNET, AND (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)