 General / 50865
50864  |  50866
Subject:
MOCpages.com status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 00:23:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Sean Kenney, the owner/webmaster of MOCpages.com, asked me to send along an
update note.

Sean recently got married and went on what has to be the coolest and longest
honeymoon - a trip around the world in 80 days still adventure.

Unfortunately, MOCpages had a normal maintenance hiccup about two days after he
left, and while it's  pretty simple fix, he needs to be home to fix it.

He left me word from one of his random moments of Internet access that he will
get the site back up and running as soon as he gets home, around mid/end July.

Sean wanted me to make sure that to pass along his apologies for any problems
that this service interruptions may cause.

Sorry for delay in getting this note posted. Sean and I emailed earlier this
week, but I have been swamped with work and the Inside Tour activities.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison