 General / 50652
50651  |  50653
Subject:
Custom Lego Building Benches and Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:48:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I bought a house a few months ago and will be turning part of the finished attic
into a Lego space.  I've seen someone else ask a question like this, but that
was a few years ago, so I'll ask again now :)

I am looking for ideas for building my own workbench.  I'm not sure what size I
will make yet, or what kind of parts storage I will use for immediate
accessibility, or how much of the attic I will actually take up for this.  So, I
was wondering if people would be willing to post pictures of their custom work
areas?  I have seen some throughout the years, but most often they have been the
background of a MOC posting.  Nice workbenches are a MOC (albeit non-Lego) in
their own right, so why not show yours off?

-plucky