 General / 50636
  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Definitely. In fact, LEGO is essentially the ONLY toy I buy as gifts for children. (...) It is a great toy. It teaches creativity and should be part of everyone's childhood. And I give it as gifts because many parents do not buy it due its (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) A point worth mentioning is that the difference between LEGO quality and MEGABLOKS quality is not as great as the difference in price, and that's the real problem. As long as the consumer perceives that MEGABLOKS are good enough relative to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)