 General / 50536
    Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey... —Rocco J. Carello
   (...) Yes. (...) I believe that LEGO makes intelligent toys that broaden a person's creativity and 3D visualization skills while also being fun to build and play with for people of all ages. (...) I would bring back the flip-tops that let you see (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey... —Rocco J. Carello
   Talking to myself here, I just wanted to add a few things to this: (...) - More small sets. When I was growing up in the mid-80s, I would take my $3 allowance most weeks and go to K-mart or ShopKo to buy LEGO. Fortunately, each theme would have a (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)