 General / 50456
Re: VERY cool car by PLUG---instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.build, Sergio Miguel Antunes wrote: SNIP Sérgio.

Thank you SO MUCH for posting! This car is GREAT!! I even bought 2 of the ‘Flame Glider’ orange racers yesterday, just on the chance you would post, & I was thrilled when I checked Lugnet & saw you posted. Thanks! I’ll email you.

Jeff