 General / 50284
    I weep for the Lego User Group Network —Eric Sophie
   I weep in sadness for LUGNET. I feel sad that a majority of people here only come out to opnionate themselves and leave honest builders and their efforts ignored. I weep for what could be. I am sad for the loss of what I had hoped this place to be. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: I weep for the Lego User Group Network —John Barnes
     (...) I hear you. I used to dial up lugnet right after I got home from work each day to see what was new. Now, what's new seldom interests me so its not high on my list of things to do. I work backwards from brickshelf to see if something cool that (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: I weep for the Lego User Group Network —Tooom Miller
   Very cool stuff you have built ! I especially like the ipod? listening dancing minifig and the crane truck ! keep up the good work ! (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)