 General / 49959
Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Broken Links Fixed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 04:41:37 GMT

Whoops!

Here's the right ones:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg21.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg22.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg23.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg24.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg99.jpg

The whole thing (thus far), when moderated:

Comments are welcome,
Steve