 General / 49806
49805  |  49807
Subject:
Really cool birthday present...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:08:33 GMT

The other day I received what is probably one of the most thoughtful, unique and
overall cool ('cause I dig this kind of thing) gifts I've received in recent
times.

From a non-AFOL no less I got these really nice prints of the Toy Building Brick
patent filed by Godtfred Kirk Christiansen in 1958.

Here's a pic of the prints I received:
http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/misc/patent/patent.jpg

For those interested in the patent in general, it is readily available many
places online.  Here is a scanned pdf of it at freepatentsonline:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/patents/us/300/3005282/3005282.pdf

Anyway, I was so excited I just had to share!