 General / 49803
    Argumentative paper I wrote for College —Matthew Hocker
   Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)