 General / 49689
Re: I love Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Richard Noeckel wrote:
!Wow,

God, all the people who replied to this post are so defensive and protective of
TLG. This is simply a personally statement of an individual who's valid concerns
has caused him to express his feelings to TLG. This is directed to them...not
you, Matt doesn't know you, so don't tell him "don't let the door his you on the
way out." He just wanted to express himself, to him, as with many others, TLG
let him down, not the Lego 'community.' However, with responses like these, it
seems that the community lets people down as well. Try showing more tolerance,
understanding and compassion. Thus, if you don't like what he's gotta say...just
ignore it, or  try questioning his logic. But don't go off and say stuff like
good-riddens.

That's just not cool people.

Let's try to spread the love, no more negativity please!

                                            --==Richard==--

I concur.  I offered this as a discussion point before, with little to no
takers.  Overseas production by Oxford / Brick makes "spot on" classic grays.
You want classic colors, approach them for a bulk order.  I don't see copyright
infringement issues for a product TLC refuses to produce.

Besides some of the 9V Trains and bulk tubs, I haven't bought a new Lego set
that I didn't part out since 1988 (tubs obviously implied).