 General / 49485
Re: What is the partnumber and where is it used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Elroy Davis wrote:
   You beat me to it. Although the link I found was this.

Yeah, I checked that one out as well, but those have the corrugated surfaces on two sides, correct? The pieces that Øyvind used appear to be smooth on at least three sides.

   I have some dark grey ones that came with a vampire set. In this case, if I remember correctly, there> was a cardboard backdrop that slid into the grooves.

That makes a certain amount of sense. Thinking on it, I’m not sure how well the garage door idea would work, since there’s probably no way to put a curved groove at the top because of that pin. The Jack Stone sets look like they use the grooves to hold large windows that otherwise probably can’t be attached to anything