 General / 49474
Re: NWBrickCon 2004 Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:10:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Saturday at NWBrickCon:

In case they're not yet moderated, the pictures start at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Saturday/pa300001.jpg
and run to
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Saturday/pa300155.jpg
(with occasional numeric skips).

What a terrific day! Lots of gaming. The RC Racing was a total blast! So many
things going on I didn't have time to even pop in and see half of it.

Tomorrow's open to the public from noon to 6pm. If you're in the area, I
recommend coming to see the MOCs!

--
  David Schilling