 General / 49280
  PaB locations?

Hey all, I'm here today with a siple question. First off, I appologize if this has already been said somewhere, I can't find it. I'd like a list of all current PaB locations, if possible. Specifically, any in the New York (city) area, or California. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB locations?

(...) New York Area: Smith Haven in Lake Grove, NY Palisades in West Nyack, NY Bridgewater, NJ Paramus Park, NJ Rockaway, NJ In California: Valley Fair in Santa Clara Hillsdale in San Mateo Glendale Galleria in Glendale (They claim to have the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB locations?

(...) Thank you very much, Brian, I really appreciate it. :-) -Matthew Sklar (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)