 General / 49280
Subject:
PaB locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:37:43 GMT

Hey all, I’m here today with a siple question. First off, I appologize if this has already been said somewhere, I can’t find it. I’d like a list of all current PaB locations, if possible. Specifically, any in the New York (city) area, or California. The reason is I’ll be visiting these places this within the next year, and I’m quite sure there’s a PaB in them, just not sure where. Any help would be appreaceated. Thanks in advance,

Sklar

Re: PaB locations?