 General / 49039
Re: Set 4518
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Bailey wrote:
Has anyone heard of Set 4518?

It is a set of basic blocks in a cardboard box and carries a sticker saying 500
pieces + 300 extra.

I wondered if anyone else has seen this set (and possibly got it) and has any
idea what the 300 extra pieces are.

Thanks

Ken

Here are some pictures of the bonus pieces with set 4679.

I've opened 2 of these bonus boxes and both of the contents were different. Most
of the differences were in color.

Daniel