 General / 49032
Re: Radio Shack 8376 Racers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:21:54 GMT

You have another chance.  Radio Shack has them on sale until 9/25/04.

"Kevin Richey" <kevinrichey@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Bill Twomey wrote:
Radio Shack is clearing out the 8376 Racers.  $29.99 with coupon.
Check here http://www.radioshack.com/Coupons/Coupons.asp?site=coupons
The coupon is good until 6/26/04.

[snip]

Bill

Bill, thank you very much for this tip!  I could never justify spending • the $80
for this kit before. I used my employer's resources for personal purposes • to
print out the coupon and picked up a kit on my way home from work. It • appeared
to be the last one in the store (Blacksburg, VA) and the sticker price was
marked down to $57-ish. But Tada! I had the coupon! 62% off is the best • deal I
have ever gotten on a Lego set.

Now I'm thinking, if I had two of these kits, I could put both sets of RC
components into a single model using different channels for each. Then • just
switch the channels on the controller to access them. Or if I had three of • these
kits, I could.... ahem, excuse me. Getting carried away again.

Has anyone tried using two or more RC kits with different channels for • more
functionality?

Kevin