 General / 48959
Re: Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:10:30 GMT

Hi Gary,

"gary tabener" <g.tabener@ntlworld.com> writes:
Which is the best news group to read for general info on LEGO Mindstorms and
the RIS 2.0 set?

that is gatewayed to the newsgroups lugnet.robotics at Lugnet and
gmane.comp.hardware.lego.robotics at news.gmane.org .
Gmane is the most convenient IMHO, you only need to send email
once to register and not for every posting like on Lugnet.

It is my b/day soon (35) and I may just persuade the Mrs to get me one or
let me get one.

Good luck

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

Looking for consulting and project work in Linux: kernel, USB, embedded systems