 General / 48885
48884  |  48886
Subject:
Great LDraw work on Brickshelf and a Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 20:39:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've been surfing Brickshelf for LDraw renderings to use in a project I'm
working on.  I've found some great stuff:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=vagabondma
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=g2
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=KillerMoth26
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Widdi
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=nicokaiser
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=1x16beam
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=obijon
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=GrapeApe
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Kapuklak
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ampi

Some of these galleries I've seen before and some I haven't.  If you are g2,
Koyan, KillerMoth26, Widdi, obijon, or Kapuklak (or if you know who they are),
please contact me.  I especially would like to get in touch with KillerMoth26
and Widdi.

Now for my request,
Can the powers that be in Brickshelf please, please, please come up with a
method that gives someone the ability to contact a Brickshelf user.  It could be
via a web interface for email, an internal to Brickshelf messaging system, or
some other process.  Just sbout anything is better than the current method of
spamming Lugnet, FBTB, CCC, 1000Steine, etc...