 General / 48411
  Re: A fan no more

(...) Jindrich, Just like you, I hope to see *more* studded/studless mixed sets in Technic's future. Last year at BrickfestDC, I asked Brad Justice what kind of training was needed that would help me get hired by LEGO as a Technic builder. He (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) Hi Jindrich, For me, your statement read as you meant it. Everyone can see usefulness of studdless beams. I've been pondering this studded/studless discussion for a while now, and I think I understand my handicap. There are two technic (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)