 General / 48390
  Perspective

Tonight I've been watching 'Sport Relief' on the BBC. For those of you who don't know the program: it's a fund-raising event where all sort of celebrities do sport-related stuff to raise money for various projects. And of course they show those (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Perspective

(...) Duq, Bless you for reminding us of the big picture. We all live blessed lives as indicated by us being able to have hobbies. Many difficult events have transpired in my life in the last year that helped me realise how blessed my life is. My (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Perspective

Damn, Duq! You come along and make me feel like such a big baby! Here I am crying over the color change and you just pop my little bubble of sentimentality with the rusty edge of reality! No fair!! Seriously, I totally feel where you're coming from. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Perspective

(...) Our family knows an Afghan, and he was telling us about how he visited one family, and the child was complaining about school, and didn't want to go. He said that if this boy went to Afghanistan, he would be very thankful for school and all (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)