 General / 48367
  Re: A fan no more

Can I have a HUGE round of applause for Dave here? This sounds like someone who loves LEGO, but at the same time, also understands that LEGO is trying to do what it can to get sales from a larger market--in light of many companies who have grown (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A fan no more

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I0K0uG.8Cr@lugnet.com... (...) understands (...) market--in (...) there is (...) the (...) Scott, you're missing my point. I can understand that you feel it's a dead issue from the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)