 General / 48333
Re: A Wedding Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Here’s a MOC I made to attend the reception at my wedding at the end of the month. Christina and I are both rather pleased with it.

As you should be, it will look GREAT as a centerpiece! And it should spark lots of discussion among the guests and help build acceptance of you among the doubters (every family has some)

   Let me know what you think!

Hey, I like it a lot. I agree with your choice to emphasise the LEGO-nature by making it all out of bricks.

Is it made with tan bricks or is that an artifact of the lighting?

As for the ring boxes, I note they’re nice and angular too. But to REALLY fit in, you should have gotten square ones with sharp corners!