 General / 48169
Re: Designer sets 4506 (Sea) and 4507 (Prehistoric)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Richey wrote:
   The instruction booklets include directions for nine models each, which I
   think is more than other Designer Sets, so you can keep building for days.

Well, one of last years Designer Sets #4101 - Wild Collection, has 63 model directions in the instruction booklet. I think this is one of the best sets LEGO made in the past years, I can really recommend it. If you don’t have this set yet, you should get it.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.