 General / 48030
    Re: Complete LEGO color reference - Color Tree Pages —Clark Stephens
   (...) Stefan, My Color Tree provides the links you want. It gives a comparison of the current fan-named colors, matches to official Lego color names and numbers, and links to more information - just click on any color name to be taken to more info (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Complete LEGO color reference - Color Tree Pages —Stefan Sanders
   (...) Before I asked this question I saw these webpages but I truely underestimated the content! The link between BrickLink names and Peeron names is on one page and the link between Peeron names and LEGO names is on the other. What I was trying to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)