 General / 47488
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 18:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
   Taking a break from reading the 250+ color change posts, I just got the green light to announce a new Legend!

And it’s ....drum roll please....

5541 - Model Team Hot Rod!

SNIP

   Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

WOOHOO! Lately, I’ve been bugging my brother in SC to gather the (still together) major chunks of this set, as i wanted it for my technic scale vehicles (Technic figs fit it!) here in NH where i live now. Well, i guess I’ll just have to buy one! or two...or three...

Hey chrome corner pipes for my very own T’kunce drive IRL!

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=31688

I did just get 4403 Air Blazers, and that set comes with 4 crome corner pipes, so with some more Air Blazers & MT Hot Rods, I’ll get some T’kunce drives into production to power some great red & blue .space creations!

Jeff