 General / 47376
  Re: Color Change - Final Update

[snipped lots of not positive blabla] (...) I do not feel understod at all. If this is your final update, you have finally lost a consumer, a big fan, a big supporter and promoter. My buys for this years sets is less than 1% of what I bought in the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Ben and also John Gerlach have summed up how I feel exactly. Goodbye Lego - it was a great 30 years, and I'll still enjoy my existing collection. But I sure won't be able to be a big supporter, fan, promoter or consumer any more. You let us (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)