 General / 47338
  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Bah... I'm simply leaning towards finding a different hobby to spend my money on. I've got enough bricks to continue to build for a while, but after that maybe I'll just stop buying your products. There are a few sets that I think are pretty (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) My sentiments exactly. About 5 years ago I packed up my h0 layout, due to time shortage and high cost. Right now LEGO is almost as expensive and I'll have loads more time now that I won't be doing much MOC's anymore either. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)