 General / 47174

Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:37:05 GMT

Thank you for the follow up on this issue Jake.

As for what to continue to produce in the classic gray's and brown please review
this closely:

<http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46757>

Daniel

Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 23:45:02 GMT

Yes, and release it in an "Old Gray" colored tub, as pictured!

Better yet, use the OLD glue for the labels - the new stuff doesn't peel off easily
like the old, resorting to chemical use to remove them, resulting in dull sides to
the tubs.  None of my tubs keep the original contents in them (and I doubt many
other people keep parts sorted into the tubs by the labels either), so the inventory
labels are useless to me (I do, however, keep the LEGO labels on the ends).

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/