 General / 47158
    Re: Color Change - Final Update —Ted Michon
   Jake- Very good news! Thanks. Light and dark grays are our favorite colors for making large real-world models. Here is what would keep us building for a long time to come in dark gray: 1x1 bricks 1x2 bricks 1x3 bricks 1x4 bricks 1x6 bricks 1x8 (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Color Change - Final Update —Adrian Egli
   (...) First- a "thank you" to Jake for giving us this update. What Ted has said here matches my thoughts. For my creations, plain o'l retangular sizes are what matter to me the most. As long as I can get the old color, I'm happy. The detailing parts (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)