 General / 47136
    Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) So this means that all those people who thought they were Classic Space complete are now not? What would be really cool is if TLC allowed instructions for this (and anything else not public) to go onto www.brickshelf.com :) One "known to exist (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set? —Markham Carroll
    "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:Hx5y0C.22KG@lugnet.com... (...) Give me a few weeks (It'd be a few days, if t weren't for upcoming finals), and I'll have at least something instruction-wise put together on MLCad. -- (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)