 General / 47095
Re: Quality Control Issues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 03:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Kyle wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with items in Lego sets?

The reason I ask is because I recently got 2 sets from clearance sales, and they
both had oddities that I've never seen before. The first one was the Pepper
mini-fig from one of the Lego Island Extreme sets - his face was completely
missing the black on it! Only the red hair and the white parts of his eyes were
on the head.

That sounds like it might look pretty freaky.  You ought to use that head in
your haunted house.

David