 General / 47093
47092  |  47094
Subject:
Two Dkstone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:03:26 GMT

Hi

yesterday, at the second PLUGFest, i open a 8384

    8384 Jungle Crasher
76 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2004
LEGO > Racers

at the step 13 i noticed a little difference with the colors.

click here to see large

The brackets have a different color... but in the instructions are the same. so i look at the peeron and:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/8384-1

and the brackets and the plate have the same color: DKStone!!

if the peeron and the instructions coincide, so my bricks colors are wrong :)

I noticed that some knights bus have the same problem.

what it is to happen?

LBaixinho