 General / 46273
Re: PAB???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:13:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:
   Does anyone know if the Paramus PAB has this element in it?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmbarnas/Parts/33303.gif

Yes, and alot of em’ too!

Plus, another kind in white with a 1x1 mated on either side.

cool.

Great because i’m coming in and i need a lot of them!

(totally off topic but my cat thinks he’s is a parrot and is sitting on my shoulders ;-) lol)

This is my cat. He likes LEGO as much as I do! His favorite set is the Metroliner which is quite obvious lol