 General / 46192
Re: 2004 LEGO Movie Poster contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:51:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
This is a reminder.  Still 6 days before the contest ends, so if you haven't
finished your poster yet, it's time to work on it!

Read below for more information of visit the Contest page here:
http://www.minifigville.com/posters/2003_2004contest.shtml

Unfortunately, there still isn't enough posters to rach the minimum.  The
Contest will be cancelled if the minimum isn't reached by March 15th.  It would
suck if this was to happen, so let's see what you guys can do!

Oh man, I have the perfect poster to do, too, but the MOC I'm working on won't
be done until April. :(

- Kelly