 General / 45392
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:32:29 GMT

Trimmed lots of groups and moved to .general.

I agree with Terry, LUGNET is -in my world- the central place for all things
LEGO. Sure, there are a lot of sites that don't get much attention from LUGNET
and there are other issues, most beacuse Todd has other things to do then
babysitting LUGNET all the time.

I say, let's help fix the things that are not top-notch with LUGNET and carry
on.

I fail to see the need for another resource but I can see things that need
improving with LUGNET.

Of course I don't know all the inner politics of LUGNET and other resources, if
there are reasons there (or otherwise) that I fail to see, please explain them!

LUGNET, Peeron, Bricklink and Brickshelf have a pretty tight relationship today
via the Set Database.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe