 General / 45389
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:12:12 GMT

Aaron West <blacktron@earthlink.net> wrote:
upcoming product and the good product history. We also need a forum that
encourages easy posting, easy to follow threads and is good for all
ages. I can think of a couple of model sites that I like that I would

In what ways do we not have that forum with Lugnet? Although I use the
NNTP interface, I find the web interface to be one of the best of any
www-discussion forum out there. *Especially* when it comes to threads.

[followup-to .general and admin.general]

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>