 General / 45319
Re: A positive thing about the color change . . . no, really!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:51:52 GMT

I totally agree with you, Matthew.  I'm trying to get excited about
"weathering" ideas to distract myself from these feelings of loss.  Spinning
straw into gold might take awhile, but I'm gonna try!

Dave

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
David Simmons <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote:
However, seeing the two side by side the possiblities are obvious and • huge.
Both these colors combined in an MOC give us all the ability to • "weather"
the surfaces of our spaceships and structures because we now have two

Sure -- I don't think anyone is arguing that there's a problem with *new*
colors. It's the loss of the old that's sad/disappointing/bad/unfortunate.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>