 General / 44623
44622  |  44624
Subject:
Any comments/reviews for 10129 Rebel Snowspeeder?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:27:37 GMT

I'm very likely buying it no matter what... but I just wondered if anyone had
comments or even a full review to share for the UCS Snowspeeder?

I bought and thoroughly enjoyed the AT-AT, so I figured the snowspeeder would be
fun to build as well.

Anyone buy/build this set yet?

Thanks in advance!
Allan B.