 General / 44599

Subject:
I love you guys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:02:08 GMT

With the loss of Travis, I am reminded of the other people that I've lost over
the years that I was unable to tell them how much they were appreciated.  So
many lost chances, too many 'if only's.

So as cliche' as it might be, I just want to say, while I its not too late, that
I love you guys!

My life would be so much less colorful if it weren't for Lugnet and all the
AFOLs of the world.  I can't imagine what my life would have turned out like had
I not found this place.  I'd like to think so far as to say Lugnet saved my life
from diving into the sins of excess that college life can bring.

So what I'm trying to say is that while I have the chance to say it, that I
appreciate you all.  Every one of you help inspire me, and I want to say thank
you for everything.

Sure, there have been bumps in the road, but we've moved on, haven't we?  We're
still a community... no... family.  Yeah, that's what you all are to me, my LEGO
family.

Ok, I've said enough, I won't drag it out any further.

Thanks for letting me induldge.

--Anthony
http://www.ikros.net

Re: I love you guys!