 General / 44579
44578  |  44580
Subject:
Wake details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 02:18:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was in contact with Travis' parents today, and have the details of the
wake:

  Friday night at Wylie-Baxley Funeral Home @ 1360 N. Courtney Pkwy.
  Merritt Island, Fl. 32953 and graveside services on Sat.

His parents mentioned that "We are seeing that his Lego family was
extensive and have so been comforted by the tributes and well wishes".

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com