 General / 44319
44318  |  44320
Subject:
Roll up, roll up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:02:42 GMT

Sunday - December 14 - WAMALUG meeting at GMU - Light Weight Sumo!

WAMALUG get togethers are always fun. The upcoming December meeting will be
great because we're having a light-weight Sumo contest. Competing 'bots will be
subject to a one pound weight limit. Think that's easy - come show us!

I'm struggling with the last half ounce. Of course, we'll be lenient, 1 lb 2 oz
is a slightly overweight one pound robot. But 2 lbs is definitely off the scale!

If you're in the area and you own an RCX and two motors, show up with a 'bot.
Apart from a few wheels, you don't need or want much else.

See you there,

John Barnes