 General / 44316
    taking lego electrical parts on airplane —Jonathan Wilson
   Speificly a train motor. I am worried that some underpaid security lacky might see it show up on the xray machine and flag it as "potentially dangerous". Sounds silly I know but with all this talk about "better security at airports" (where even a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: taking lego electrical parts on airplane —Harro de Jong
     jonwil@tpgi.com.au (Jonathan Wilson) wrote in <HpAtvF.HIn@lugnet.com>: (...) Worst-case scenario is that you'll have to open the package and show him that it's a motor. But I wouldn't worry about it too much; the scanners have a high-enough (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: taking lego electrical parts on airplane —Richard Morton
   I think you'll be okay - I took various bits of an R/C plane last time I flew, complete with wires hanging out everywhere etc and they didn't even give it a second glance. "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)