 General / 44306
  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) IIRC, there was some speculation about the material used for the tires, which seemed less "rubbery" in 8455 than similar tires in previous sets. Dave (20 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Ah, yes! My bad, sorry! (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Seems as rubbery as the tires I got with my 8446... maybe slightly more since they are new and clean ! Philo (20 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  8455 tires (Re: Yellow blues...)

(...) I know this issue has been discussed before, so forgive any redundancy. After examining my 8455 backhoe, the larger rear tires (which look just like the "power puller" type from 8466, but are slightly smaller) are less rubbery than the power (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)