 General / 44094
    Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Maarten Steurbaut
   Even if your story was meant to be sarcastic or humoristic, about one thing I totally agree with you. I was very disappointed with the introduction of 9V trains in 1991. The models look great, but what happened with the remote-controlled level (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) The same happened in the early 1970's when the remote-controlled points were discontinued. The first 12V points from 1969 were remote-controlled, later the hand-controled 12V points came. Niels (20 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)