 General / 44012
Re: question about Spider-man set 4851
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
The instructions for the set and the peeron inventory show the "spider
tank" has having clear 1 x 2 x 4 panels.
However, my set came with "smoke" 1 x 2 x 4 panels.
The 1 x 4 x 4 panels are clear like they should be.

Is this a 1-off error or has it happened to someone else?

The set in question came from an Australian Target store and was purchased
today (21 november 03).

Also, what should I do if I wanted to get the correct color panels for my
set? (not that I mind, I have plans for a MOC where I need trans-smoke & I
dont really have a use for the trans-clear panels :)

Well, that was just the push I needed to walk to the toystore and buy this set
:-).
In my copy of 4851, the 1x2x4 panels are clear - just like in the instructions
and on the pictures on the box. I guess you should contact your Lego customer
service and ask for a replacement.

This set is a cool addition to my "Evil Dudes Lab" that I'm working on; lots of
spiders and computers to use.

/\/\ark "what me? evil?"de Kock