 General / 43939
Re: Grey element exchange program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eli Donati wrote:
Four words lego may think about "GREY ELEMENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM"

Is this a free service that Lego should be investing in.
trade in your old grey for neo grey no qoestion asked. Say did some ask for old grey shore no problemo with the amount of old grey elements we can try and give you what you want (at a small price)   Given the number of people this has, well to be it nicely p@!#$ed off some people .

I'd rather send in my neo grey for true old grey bricks. I want grey not some
pastel mega block mish-mash!